February 23, 2012

Favorite Children's Books to Read with Toddlers



My daughter loves to read books now. She will go into her room many times a day and pull books off the shelf and look at them. We have a bed time routine which includes reading stories together. We have come to love many children's books. There are a few books and authors that we gravitate towards more however. I'd like to share them with you!


These are my favorite authors/books currently to read with my toddler:


1. Sandra Boynton- Pajama Time, Moo Baa La La La, Going to Bed Book, Hippos Go Berserk. 


2. Mary Engelbreit Mother Goose Series 


3. DK Publishing Peekaboo books- Playtime Peekaboo, Bathtime Peekaboo, Bedtime Peekaboo, Baby Says Peekaboo 


4. Anne Gutman- Mommy and Daddy Kiss and Hugs Set 


I'm always looking for more book ideas to read with my daughter. Please share some of your favorite children's books and why! I'd love to collect more.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...