We recently flew across the country and needed some toys/activities to keep my toddler entertained. Instead of buying an expensive online kit, just get the toys yourself! Important tip: Don't let your child see or play with the travel toys before your trip. And when you return, keep the toys only for special occasions or traveling. That way, your child will not get bored so quickly and the toy will be 'new' to them every time.
1. Melissa and Doug Lace & Trace Farm: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O7ITZM/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00
2. Melissa and Doug Animals Mini Puzzle Pack: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RW92BY/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i04
3. Melissa and Doug Friendly Fish Grasping Toy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002OQQAWA/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i02
4. Melissa and Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GYWXR8/ref=oh_details_o03_s01_i00
5. Melissa and Doug Caterpillar Grasping Toy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GYZ31Q/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i03
6. Munchkin Stay-Close Harness and Handstrap: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00259FE6E/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i05
7. 10 Pc Soft Plush Animal Finger Puppet Set: